1/31/13

A Visit to Davenport Home


I've been wanting to visit Davenport Home's showroom and finally had a chance to go
I like to see the furniture before making recommendations to my clients.

They are located in Brea, California and have been in business for 10 years.

 Their a family owned business and they offer a wide variety of custom furniture.

 They had great choices of fabric.


 



Each piece can be customized to fit your every need. You can choose from different finishes and sizes and they are made right here in the USA.






























































I Hope you liked their products as much as I did. Check out their web-site here.


So, what do you have planned this weekend? 
 I have a quiet weekend planned. 

I'm hoping to get some projects completed around the house. 
So many things need to be done.

Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?  

 I would love to hear about them.

 Well that's all for today....have a great weekend.




16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Store ... I spend so much time researching on the computer, being able to touch and see the real thing these days is so much fun and inspiring! Super Bowl going on here this weekend ... !! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the whole vibe, I could see a gorgeous beach house or coastal home done with all of these beautiful pieces. And love that table!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't familiar with this company...thanks for the tip! There are so many furniture manufacturers in the LA area. I wish I were closer to go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous furniture! Happy to know about this fantastic store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pieces!

    www.teenyhippie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love their furniture I wonder how much that wood table cost?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi ladies,

    I love the detailing...never tire of nail head trim!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collection of furniture and they have such style! Made in the USA is so important to us and they customize, too. Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these beautiful pieces here. Such nice upholstery. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful pieces - the dining table is very similar to one we just purchased for our beach house...love that it's made in the USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They sound very user friendly! Beautiful sofas. I love the trestle table with the bleached finish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure I've ever heard of Davenport Home until now. Beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful furniture line so classic!
    Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous furniture! Happy to know about this fantastic store! beds and mattresses online deals

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...