1/24/15

Lee Jofa and Robert Allen Fabric.



I'm watching my six month old Grandchild  while trying to write this post...

I have her on my sofa with a toy, my leg on the sofa so she cant fall off  and I'm praying she will entertain herself with guidance for the next 20 minutes....
I'm sharing with you some of the things I've been working on ....

These are the new pillows I had made for my sofa...

The blue fabric is from Robert Allen and the one in the middle is a Lee Jofa....

Oh my gosh...

The baby is on the move.
Shes getting a little fussy and wants her mama....
Feeding time!
Mama where are you...






I ordered art for my clients home and it should get here in February....the pictures are below..










I love this...
It will go in the dining room...






This sail boat picture will go above the piece below...
Oh good...mamas back!







This piece of furniture was painted red...the sail boats will go above it...








It looks a little pink here, but its a true red...its exactly what I wanted...









This looks so good...its called the super food salad.... 

To check out the ingredients go here....

If you make it let me know what you think...

Julie




24 comments:

  1. The red looks great! Do you get this done in the area? I need a good refinisher....
    Sharon
    The House of Hampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pillows are lovely, that chair is DIVINE with that pillow, and now I want to paint a table red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the red, what a fabulous makeover and those pillows.....adore them! Looking really good, and am loving the red with the blue and white..great job~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post ! It's amazing all the things we can do at one time. But it's always a relief when Mom gets back!
    Love the red piece!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, great pillows, fabric art and love the sideboard done in red!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you having a grandchild all to your self...and what a multi-tasker you are. Love the art and GREAT idea to paint the chest. It looks so good. Now off to check out the salad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie,
    I had to laugh...when either one of my granddaughters are around 20 minutes to type a post would be impossible, unless they were sleeping! :-)
    I love the sofa pillows and the beautiful items you've ordered for your client. I love the wall color in the image with the red sofa table. Is that the new color (for the client)? If so, what color is it?
    Have a great week.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the art and the red console table! Youre a good gramma! Have a great week. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fabric on the cushions and the sailboat painting will be perfect above the new red server! I thought you might throw in a pic of your granddaughter. I'm sure she's a cutie! xx Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. what??? you are so talented...when I have my 12 month old granddaughter...we watch birds out the window

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where is the sailboat painting from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All collections wonderful and that pillows are very beautiful. and i would like suggest you that i have my own collection of fabric for decorative home and you can try it also.
    Lee Jofa Fabric

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...