8/24/15

Fabric and Ageless Style



Hello Peeps!

 I'm back...


We just got home from a wonderful vacation ...


We rented a beach house up in Ventura and

we had so much fun...



I really didn't want to come home! My oldest son and his wife, my daughter and her husband and all the grand babies came. Were already planning a trip back next year. It was close enough, but far enough for it to feel like we were on a vacation.


 But, were home now and back to the norm!





I thought I would share with you some up-dates on a project I'm working on. These are some of the fabrics I will be working with.









The fabric in the back will be used on the kitchen chairs and the first image above will be pillows and a valance.







Were using quartzite on the counter tops and tile on the back-splash. I haven't figured out what tile I'm using yet, but I'm working on it!







Cindy, over at Rough Luxe blog did a post on ageless style, Linda Wright.. She is a Texan living in Paris and owns a little boutique, Crimson. 







She is gorgeous and has a wonderful style!








Check out Cindy's post here and find out more about ageless style.



Talk about ageless style...I found this makeup on Pinterest...its makeup for women over 40..I love it...my daughter noticed how pretty my skin looked and asked me if I had done something different...I told her it must be my new makeup, Boom!





I bought the color stick and the glimmer stick...the glimmer gives you a natural glow..My daughter who is in her 20's is going to buy it...
By the way...I don't get a kick back from this company...its just something a tried and liked!


If you have any tips for ageless beauty please pass them on..



Thanks for stopping bye!

Julie





22 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful time Julie, those are my favorite vacations with all our family together! Pretty fabrics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    Vacations are essential for good health, so happy you got away with family...you deserve a break.
    Love the fabrics you've selected and I loved Cindy's post about Linda V. Wright. I love her style.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound SO happy !!!
    This is the best, isn't it, to have a family vacation and love every moment of it.
    OK, the Texan! She is my kind of woman. And, now I'm going over to Cindy's.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post Julie. I'm so glad to hear you had a relaxing time with the family. And I can't wait to see what you do with these fabrics. I'm headed over to Cindy's right now, need to see more of Linda's style.
    xo
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Julie, I am so happy that you had a fun getaway with your family. Adore the fabrics you are using, they are gorgeous. I must try the Boom Stick!! Can't wait to see more about Linda!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Artist Alex Katz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Julie for the shout out...I ordered the makeup today!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read about that boom stick I need to try it!! Love the classic fabric and I have quartzite in my butlers pantry it is great, K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun project and fun post!! I will have to check out Boom. It makes me think of the coverup I use called Boi~ing, can't live without it!! Always fun to share knowledge of what works and what doesn't we ageless ladies have to stick together. Your family trip sounds just like just what the doctor ordered, Welcome back!! Take a look at my blog post today and tell me which fixture you like for my new house entry, when you have a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of goodies in this post. What is the top fabric in your first picture, perhaps a larger picture? It looks lush and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really so beautiful and decorative post shared here .Really nice thanks and keep updating more with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like a wonderful, well deserved vacation and love seeing your picks for the kitchen project…beautiful fabrics! Needing to try a little boom!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful! Vacations are essential for good health. So happy you got away with family. You deserve a break. Love the fabrics you've selected!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makeup is one of my first true loves, and I use a highlighter like that too. It makes SUCH a difference and can make women look so much younger, I think. LOVE your fall colors in your new project!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabric, paris, makeup......welcome back!
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a dream it would be to own a boutique in Paris! I love the idea of that. I'll have to visit her shop when and if I ever get to that wonderful city.

    ReplyDelete
  16. this lady is stunning, and i would love to see more americans take over shops in paris to ease communication! so glad you had a great trip, julie. peace to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice fabric and style. I loved everything about this post. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That fabric looks nice. Cheers for sharing this with us. affordable lodge in bangkok

    ReplyDelete

  19. This is a worth reading article, your insights are impressive about this kind of piece.

    affordable place to stay in bangkok
    affordable hotel in bangkok
    affordable hotel in sukhumvit
    best hotel in sukhumvit
    boutique hotel in bangkok
    budget hotel in bangkok
    budget hotel in sukhumvit
    hotel boutique in bangkok
    hotel in bangkok
    hotel in sukhumvit
    hotel boutique in bangkok
    best budget hotel in bangkok

    Room for Rent in Bangkok at very AFFORDABLE PRICE of 9,900 Baht/Month. Contact us now at +669 8793 5696 & Look for Mr. Sam.
    ให้ เช่าห้องพักโรงแรมราคาพิเศษ แบบรายเดือน BTS อ่อนนุช 9,900/เดือน

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome! Your Article Is Very Good. keep writing Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the very good works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...