9/30/14

Sneak Peak...before and after




Do you remember this home I was working on? 
I know...
I'm not very good at showing you images of the room after its done...so I thought I would show you a small glimpse of it before its staged for pictures..
You can check it out the post here and here






This is a picture of the room before we painted and
 bought this pretty rug..






We had the room painted a soft light blue...






I love this antique clock we found at Eloquence...






The coffee table came out perfect..it has a marble top and it was custom made.







This is the fabric we used for drapery,
it has a pale blue and cream stripe in it. 

Hopefully I will have professional pictures done soon...

I'm going to follow along with Linda at Calling it Home and participate in the...
 The One room challenge... 
Part of the challenge is having the room done in 6 weeks....
I'm going to redo my family room and kitchen...

You can check out her blog here.









10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous transformation! Beautiful job! XX jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the photos! Keep sharing...
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. so calm and serene! I love it! cant wait to see your ORC reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the casual coastal elegance...especially that rustic china cab sitting against the wall...gorgeous!

    Xx- Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blue and cream is such a soft, pretty combination - a really gorgeous room. Well done! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks beautiful! Love the color palette you chose -very serene!
    xo. Leslie
    Segreto Finishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who makes that gorgeous drapery fabric? Is it Cowtan? Love it! Everything is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart stopped beating when I saw that fabric :) You do BEEEYOUtiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, but that fabric, omg, is beyond........ love love love it. xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...