11/17/14

Noir and CFC



 I save pictures when I recognize pieces of furniture from companies that I like. 
 That way I can show clients what they look like in a room...


(Blackband Interiors)


I've used  Noir and C.F.C.
They are sister companies and C.F.C. does custom work.




(C.F.C and Blackband Interiors)





(Blackband Interiors and Noir) 






(Entry Table, Noir)






(Dresser C.F.C, Houzz)






(Side table Noir, coffee table C.F.C. and Houzz)









I went to C.F.Cs  warehouse and took some pictures of their products..
















They were working on this dresser and it really looked like an old piece.





I love the paint effect of this dresser.
















They are going to turn this space into a showroom...its probably done by now.









I'm using this table in a clients home, its from C.F.C.









I wish I had a use for this piece...it was to big...but I loved it! If you want to take a peek at the products go here






14 comments:

  1. I didn't know Noir until last spring when I went to their showroom at HighPoint. Instant love affair! Beautiful pieces Julie ... that coffee table you are using is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of either company but wow! I really like the pieces you've featured. I love pieces of furniture with finishes that give them patina and a look of reclaimed wood. The rooms are really pretty too.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Noir show room at the Highpoint furniture market. Love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of these companies, but I love all of the pieces you featured and the rooms they're in of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what gorgeous pieces - love the trim details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yowza! such gorgeous pieces! and the eye candy pictures of those rooms... put them all together and that would be my dream home. LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea to have pictures of the products in room setting to show clients. Sometimes just viewing pictures in a catalog can't really give the client a good image of what it will look like in their rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful source, Julie! I love the natural wood pieces.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, wonderful furnishings, I really love these pieces!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Noir furniture and CFC, it was fun to see the process of a piece becoming a "new" vintage, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great craftsmanship and design. We were familiar with Noir but not C.F.C. so thanks for the introduction. Their showroom must be lovely!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW gorgeous pieces.....LOVE the look of the CFC items....all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have me re-thinking these companies, looked at their showroom in highpoint and really liked. crazy for the snake piece.
    this post is a keeper!
    cheers julie
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  14. I loved looking at all your furniture

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...