4/9/12

New beginnings for Spring...


Hope everyone has had a wonderful Spring holiday. Spring always reminds us of new beginnings. For us it is a time of personal change and new projects.




Kelly Harmon designed this dinning room. I don't know where we have been, but we haven't seen Kelly's work before. Through Providence LTD Facebook, Mona posted an image of Kelly's work. Her work has been in many magazines and Cote DE Texas blogged about her in 2010, here. Like we said, where have we been!




We have been busy  designing a plan for a living room and finding furniture pieces for clients. Our photo shoot for the last project we told you about is scheduled for this month. You can find the before pictures here.


Don't you love this photo above designed by Kelly Harmon. We love the colors.



We promise we will try to shoot more pictures of things that are in progress. We always forget....Yes we are both blonde!



The image above we found at Pretty stuff- Tumbler, here.  She lives up to her name, everything on her page is, you guessed it pretty!





We love the mix of styles here. See what Domino magazine started.
It just looks happy and like spring. Love, love the art work and those chairs thrown into the mix makes it! 


Image is found on another blog that we just found and love it. Loft and cottage blog you can find it here.





OK , so is this just too cute?  Have you priced these antique trucks? They are more than you would think. A great way to display items.
Designed by Mayme Baker, she has a unique style and she is very creative. You can see her work here.
 
Does spring bring a creativeness out in you? Are you starting new projects? 


Don't forget to join our Linky Connect. We don't want to loose you when Google friend disappears. 
Thanks, Julie and Danni



23 comments:

  1. I am drooling over the second image! Love every single one! The truck brings back SO many memories.
    Happy Monday, Julie and Danni.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images here, girls. I love that collection of old landscape paintings. So charming! Nice mix indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that artwork in the fourth image - and the fireplace beneath it all. It looks collected over time, a natural grouping of items the homeowner loved and had to take home. Not crazy about the chairs, but appreciate the eclectic mix of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your nice comments Julie and Danni! I feel so badly that with Easter and family in town, I've been too busy to respond. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things very soon and catch up on my favorite blogs!! Hope you had a great Easter!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly Harmon is a very inspiring designer. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those peonies look wonderful against that gorgeous table! Kelly Harmon is amazing and I plan to book mark this post. Love that little desk!

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the mention. You girls are the best..lovely post. we're all so ready for Spring. We're like you..we have got to take more pictures...we get so focused and busy and then worn out by the time we leave a job. XO, Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little bedroom under the eaves is just charming!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these, especially the dining room in the second to last pic. How cool are multicolored Eames chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm drooling over those two beds above. Love Kelly's work she does beautiful soft feminine projects. Spring has me all over the place and I need to get more focus before starting another project.

    Enjoy your day!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog and following now. Yes, I have priced those old trucks. I have been looking for some for my website and booth and even at a local school yard sale I attended last weekend, they were priced high but I will find them eventually. I did buy some old straw cowboy and rodeo hats the other day. I see some on the wall in one of those gorgeous rooms you have posted. I was tickled you stopped by my blog and hope to see you again. Best wishes, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that first dining room photo - had to share it on Pinterest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always have such pretty images! I just LOVE that dining room from Domino... I so miss that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This was a really interesting post! I love seeing the antique trucks...I have never priced them and now I think I'll stay away, although they are cute1
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great images! I love the art in the Domino photo, too. And, I have priced vintage toy trucks and they must be in serious demand, because whoa, do they cost a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! I'm blond too....and great minds think alike. :) I love Kelly's work and adore the green/distressed twin beds. Those trucks are great.

    Ok...what have I missed? Google friend going away? Why can't these networks leave things alone?

    Happy Spring and here's to new projects!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great images. I still need to do something about my Google friend too. I've not done a thing about it!!! M.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That first image is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such gorgeous images - so love the dining room!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These rooms are all divine... and the little truck with the teacups... I saved that for 'my daily click' tomorrow... Thank you... xv

    ReplyDelete
  21. There was pinning madness there for a minute! Love her work....

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...