4/26/12

Oz Architecture , Pinterest and an Award.

We came across this wonderful team called Oz, as in" Oz Architects, Inc". This Architecture team does beautiful work. They use materials that are natural and authentic. We loved how designer David Michael Miller  added the touches of blue in the pillows and those wonderful plates above the fireplace.
( Interior designer David Michael Miller, photo by Werner Segarra.)






Love the mix of industrial and raw natural fibers.











The clean lines look fabulous with the rustic beams.























Their homes are gorgeous and they have worked with several different designers.
 The interior designer of this project was Michael S. Smith, photographer, Werner Segarra







We could live here, what about you? 









The stone walls make this home appear as if it has been there for hundreds of years. 








  We found Oz when we were looking around Pinterest.

 Check out our boards here.

We were drooling over their work.
Did you notice the thickness of the walls? Notice the window.
The rest of the images were designed by David Michael Miller, photos by Werner Segarra





We always melt when we see patina greens and blues. They just remind us of a water color painting of the ocean. 


















What do you think of the rustic beams they use in their projects?  






Look at the rustic wood on the stairs, it almost looks like concrete, but it is wood. It is aged and has a patina  feel to it.





Love how they photographed this image.
 The light coming through the window with the books and the beautiful dresser, so nice!





The balance is perfect. 






All of these homes are located in Arizona. 
Don't forget to check out our Pinterest boards and Oz.

AND.....

We also received the Liebster award from Jalon, of  Design is all in the detail blog. We so appreciate this award. You will have to check out her blog. She is going through a series on different design styles. We think you will find  it very informative and say hi to Jalon for us.

             Liebster means Favorite, beloved, and dearest.
              
          In accepting this award  you must pass it on to 5 other favorite bloggers that have less than 200 followers.
 The blogs we are passing this on to well deserve it. They are some of our favorites, beloved and dearest blogs.
           
                                         Designing in the woods
                                         La Belle E'poque Home 
                                          Renae Moore Blog
                                          Allumer design.
                                          BelClaire House

                  Thanks again to Jalon of Design is all in the detail
                                                   
                                       
                                     Thanks for stopping by,
                                           Julie and Danni

                                                      




22 comments:

  1. Love all these images. I love beams and wish I had them in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWza! Amazing architecture. Understated elegant with a fantastic old European vibe, I feel. I am so pinning several of these images! (Especially the foyers). I will meet you on Pinland! (:

    Hugs to you both.

    Mon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie and Danni-
    This architect/designer is amazing. This is a home to truly live in. Love how the photographer worked also.
    Congratulations to the 5 blogs. Great choices.
    Oh yes, I love Pinterest. I think I am following you. I will look.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! What a treat to see your comment and see you included me in your list of five!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie and Danni - Many congratulations on the award!! Your blog is one of my favorites. I just added you all to my blog list. Now I get to follow you via Pinterest and, your blog. BTW, love those images....have them on my Pinterest boards. Enjoy the weekend ahead. Loi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm smitten with anything with rustic beams and fabulous stone and the light fixtures are all gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving those beams!!!!! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved looking at all the pictures..I love the details!!
    congrats on your award.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the award! That is so sweet. We're still growing, aren't we! Love this architecture. It has such a light European feel. Very unique and fresh. I just love that last image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful architecture - very reminiscent of old French country homes! Congratulations on your award and wishing you a lovely weekend. X Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love! I especially love the look of the image of the entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie and Danni - these are AWESOME! I just convinced a client not to paint her beams, thank god! I'll have to show her this post :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhhhh - I love this home. I need to go back to review so I can really soak up all the details. Indeed awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the natural elements and the exposed wooden beams!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The last picture of the entry is the one that caught my eye! Love the patina in the wood and stone, Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love, love, love every single image...this would be my house if it were in the cards for me. I wouldn't change a thing. I love it when a home is so beautiful it doesn't need a thing...the furnishings just become the jewelry. Thanks for sharing. Mona

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the introduction. I Love they work. ..and congratulation for the award. Well deserved.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Who doesn't love exposed beams?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your award, you guys do great posts. I love the rustic beams and stone walls. Maybe the thickness of the walls are so that you don't bake. :-)
    Interesting work.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely.......
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your award, it is well deserved! Love this beautiful home. The rustic beams and stonework are incredible!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. You wanna know what I think? Well I need to go around my house with a trash bag....I love the minimalistic look of the interiors....the architecture is over the top.....me likey! Congrats on your award:)

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...