4/26/15

Dear Carolina



I had the pleasure of reading Dear Carolina. Kristy Woodson Harvery, our fellow blogger of Design Chic has written this beautiful book. She sent me a copy and asked me to review it and I'm so glad she did.

Its a beautiful story of two strong southern women whose lives become connected through a baby.  The strength of a young women and her emotional journey will bring tears to your eyes...her bravery is impressive. 
Dear Carolina draws you into the lives of both women and weaves their story unto your heart. I didn't want it to end...I've been thinking about the characters and I want to know the next chapter of their lives. 





It reminded me of how important it is to come along side each other through difficult times. That family and children should be treasured..that a tragic situation can bring many blessings and love.






The book is filled with  many heartfelt quotes like this one. 






I fell n love with the main characters...The young Jodi and Khaki, the Interior designer. Like I said, I didn't want the book to end. 

Thanks Kristy, were very proud of you!

 Dear Carolina will be available May 5th., but you can pre-order it at
BARNES AND NOBLE | INDIEBOUND | BOOKS A MILLION | AMAZON | POWELLS | TARGET | iTUNES | GOOGLE PLAY | KOBO




10 comments:

  1. I am so proud of her too, I started it last week and unfortunately have not had much reading time however I must say so far I am LOVING it....so my kind of book and one I can see I will enjoy very much and of course happily recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it too, and loved it! Who know Kristy was so versatile? I am a huge fan! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this amazing review! I'm so happy you enjoyed Dear Carolina. I appreciate this more than you know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie,
    I've thoroughly enjoy Dear Carolina and I'm so excited for Kristy. It's fun to be a part of this celebration.
    xo,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it too. I loved the character of the husband as well. I asked her if the character was based on her own husband, and if it was, she is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the recomendation- it sounds great and i can't wait to pick it up xm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie this is such an accomplishment for Kristy! I cannot wait to read!
    Last day to enter my giveaway I hope you will stop by!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Giveaway from The Enchanted Home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree….we need to know what happens next now that we've finished this wonderful book! I truly think about the characters often! Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...