5/4/15

A bedroom make over

( Lisa Ruby Ryan)


I'm working on a bedroom with one of my favorite clients...we are putting together inspiration pictures and getting a plan together..I thought I would share with you some of our ideas...
(Brooke Giannetti)









( Decor Pad)

We want to use wallpaper on one wall, something like this floral one.






we need two bedroom dressers for next to the bed..













She likes this chandelier






This could hold the T.V.










She has this rug, but I'm not sure we are going to use it.







This is the room now








Were keeping the blue/gray paint color.
What do you think so far? 

And don't forget to read below for a great give away!



Dear Carolina author, Kristy Harvey is doing a fabulous giveaway to one lucky winner! 
A $1,000 dollar spending spree from design Chic...
It's so easy to enter…
Once you've purchased your copy of the book simply send the proof of purchase to readdearcarolina@gmail.com.  A photo of the book is fine as well. How fun would a $1,000.00 be to spend at their on-line store... 

The lucky winner will also receive a free e-copy of the Dear Carolina Companion cookbook! It will be full of favorite Southern recipes from renowned bloggers as well as family members, and Dear Carolina printable quotes just for entering!









18 comments:

  1. Great bones to begin with, I even like the rug! I am sure this will be a dreamy bedroom once you are done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your room plan. That rug is so beautiful, I hope you can find a spot for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I agree with the relished roost, good bones to begin with!
    Sharon
    The House of Hampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow .. I like where it's going. The top photo is so pretty and I always like Brooke's work. The rug is great and I like the dressers for bedside. I'm working on my room right now .. and looking at small dressers. It's tough to make a decision! The chandelier is gorgeous too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be one amazing bedroom. Love the inspiration images and can't wait to see it come to life in your talented hands. Thank you ever so much for your support of Dear Carolina - it means the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love where you're heading with this space - the style looks exactly like what I'd love in my own bedroom (which is in desperate need of a makeover). Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are in great hands, love the direction you are going in..fabulous chandelier, cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pieces you've selected so far. The chandelier and chest are beautiful.
    I hope you'll share when the room is finished.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see the finished results! It's going to be fabulous! I am madly in love with the rug she already had. Can you tell me where she got it? I really NEED a rug just like that!!!! Thanks,
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the direction--so romantic and timeless. and the wall color is restfully perfect for a bedroom. peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Michele, I love the direction you are going with this room. You inspirations are very romantic and timeless. I could go on and on about the wall color. I love the color a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun project. I would change the rug, too, if you can talk her into it, but if you can't I'm sure you'll make it work!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are lovely ideas in each of those pictures, and I'm especially fond of having a chaise longue if there's room. I always worry about the too-long curtains and bedskirts that drag on the floor, they seem like dust catchers. And cat hair catchers, and so on. Love the calm of the soft neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So gorgeous, I see the look you are going after, very luxe!
    The rug looks good to me with a lot of the options unless she really wants to find another.

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Bunnies by Hunt Slonem!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your ideas. I can see a bit of that style reflected in the bedroom now. I can't wait to see it once you get in there!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just based on the inspiration you shared, I know it's going to be fabulous! It's already a beautiful space.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I hire you to help with mine? I sure would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh it is going to be beautiful ... I love the feeling you are after and I definitely think the rug can work! Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...