2/10/14

Pink and Lace-y

(Houzz and on my Pinterest)


 

Oh my gosh...
I have re-written this post a hundred times...
Ive gone from Valentines day, love songs, quotes to poems...
to sharing things I love that are pink, lace-y and...feminine.







(Ana Rosa Tumbler)




I love getting flowers ...they look beautiful in every room.













(John Robshaw)


I love when a room is creative and has a Bohemian feel...
18 patterns in one room....
If I counted right. 
Shoot, have you ever tried 18 patterns...this is not easy to pull off!















Chanel...lovely anytime!














 Patina... 













Soft and feminine vignettes..









Dominos.com

 


  Antique looking Rugs 











(On my Pinterest)


I have always loved this look and I don't own anything like it...











(On my Pinterest)



An antique blue cupboard.... 











(On my Pinterest)


So pretty! 














Nature in the pink!










(On my Pinterest)



Dark Chocolate.... 








(On my Pinterest)



  Love poems....

We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe


 
 The pleasure of love is in loving. We are happier in the passion we feel than in that we inspire..
-Francois De La Rochefoucauld




All you need is love. 
-Lennon and McCartney










I just bought this antique clock for a client and we love it! 


What are somethings you love and what are you doing to celebrate Valentines Day?







27 comments:

  1. 18 patterns? I have trouble with anything more than 4. I love the Chanel white dress. Stunning!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see the rich, saturated colors against pink and coral! Beautiful!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, this post is absolutely wonderful. I love love love every single image. That long white skirt is SO me, love the Domino's rug, well, really just everything. Thank you for the eye candy, it has made my morning. Happy Valentine's Day to you !!! xx's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything pink and girly! I was telling Pretty Pink Tulips Elizabeth that I especially love it when contrasted against something with and edge - like a feminine dress paired with a leather moto jacket.

    Hope your week is as lovely as this post! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! I agree about flowers - I wish I could have them everywhere at all times!!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers and dark chocolate top our list, too, but we're not much into Valentine's Day. Our husbands think it's just a Hallmark holiday and would rather surprise us with gifts at a different time. Pretty post!
    xxoo
    C + C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes to flowers in every room, pink, feminine, and a little patina! Such a beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much to love in this post - love the antique rug and 18 patterns...would never be able to pull that off!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this blog is all over the place...just like love can surely be! wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love an antique pink rug. Oh, and of course chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That first image..stunning!! I absolutely love it, have to pin to my inspiration board!! What a beautiful post, so glad you are back!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have exquisite taste ~ every photo had me oohing and ahhing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am dying here over that mora clock, lucky client!

    wishing you love poems, flowers and lots of dark chocolate this valentines day
    debra

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the pillow choices by John Robshaw! It's mix-and-match, but with color analogues, complimentary patterns, and a healthy amount of repetition in the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the antique blue cupboard and the chocolate, oh my, I believe I gained weight just looking at that.
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. the john robshaw room is just beyonnnnnd. what freedom to combine all those prints and never feel bored because everything is represented!

    great to see you blogging again.

    michele

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the clock too and the John Robshaw. I'm a huge fan of his textiles. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, Julie! Absolutely fabulous post!
    Yes, I would love a room with 18 patterns, and the patina on the furniture is gorgeous. Oh... and yes, I would love a rug too!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful images. Have a Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pink + Lace = Two of my favorite things! Lovely post!!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the Bohemian room, it looks very cozy and inviting!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love all of this! I'm a girly girl. Pink is my favorite color, & I love lace. Can't help myself!

    Keri

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the ideas your share here
    So far, I am looking for a source of reference on various websites
    Now I have found what I was looking for all this time

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loving all these photos. The dessert looks super delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the combination of colors in the first picture. Wish I had a room like that.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Thank You

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...