3/5/15

Coastal up-date


I've been adding those little details to my clients home....I enjoy this part of design....it brings everything together....





My clients wanted a coastal/ beachy look.










I need to buy bigger shells for this basket, but I wanted my clients to get an idea of what it will look like with shells in it...






We are still waiting for art work for this wall....the lamp is by R.L.









This was the dining room before we started the redesign. We kept the chairs and had them painted black...








We added wood floors to this area and took out the wall so it would have a better flow...its almost ready to be photographed...

Thanks for stopping by..
Julie




8 comments:

  1. I love seeing your work. The before, during, and after. You have a gift....
    Sharon
    The House of Hampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a fabulous job, love all the touches you have added, such fun to see it coming along. Enjoy your weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see all of your touches Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful! Blue, white and coastal. It doesn't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous curtains!!! I can hardly wait to see the whole room
    www.BundleMeBaby.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful, so fresh, I love the accessories!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie,
    What a fabulous improvement. I love the art over the piece in the first image. You've selected some of my favorite components for the room, especially the detailing on the sofa. Great job, your clients must be very happy.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. My client loves the middle, red patterned pillow on sofa. What fabric is that?
    It's all beautiful!
    Thank you,
    Beth
    ekldesigns@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...