11/23/11

Shopping at the Agoura antique mart and A Beautiful Mess.

The Agoura Antique mall is always beautiful at Christmas time. They have an artistic way of displaying items. Every time we go in there it is a treat!  We also went into A Beautiful Mess, which is also just  as creative with their displays. It is a great place to spend the day and have lunch at the little cafes nearby.  We hope you enjoy some eye candy and wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.


















































































































































































A Beautiful Mess
 By the way, if you stop by let them know we say hi! They are the nicest gals. They were just starting to decorate for Christmas. We will be stopping by again soon and  show you some more of their creative display decor.






















































































There are so many things we are thankful for, family, friends and all of you.  We want to thank all of you for welcoming us into the blogging community and visiting our blog. Hope you enjoyed a little eye candy. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.




15 comments:

  1. My kind of places. Would love to have shopped with you. Happy Thanksgiving! Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you two had fun I love poking around places like that.Happy Thanksgiving to you Julie and Danni and your families!

    Hugs!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I feel like I tagged along! Pinning the Christmas image.
    have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my..what a treat for the eyes..yes, definitely eye candy!! so many gorgeous decor items...
    would love to have gone shopping with you, too..
    best,
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those first few pictures are just a magical, sparkly winter wonderland! Beautiful. I would LOVE to go to that market - luck you. :) Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that is sooo my kind of place..would have had a ball, and could have done some serious damage there!! SO many beautiful things, gotta get back to my turkey!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post! So glad I took a moment to start reading my blogs again! Gosh I've missed doing this!!! So love the Christmas images...and the "Seaman" painting! When I say I have the perfect companion painting...I am not kidding! I've been debating on how to frame it etc... for our beach house....maybe I won't frame it after seeing this but I will definitely be displaying it! Thanks so much for the beautiful images!
    Carolyn Bradford

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking us along on your delightful shopping excursion. Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the eye candy! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving celebration!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely images! Looks like a great place to shop and get some Christmas goodies! I want those wood bread boards....please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like an amazing place to shop and get in the Christmas spirit! Hope you had a great holiday!
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL...MESS! But an extravaganza of all my favorites: glitter, lights, birds, crowns, statues, French flair and more. Thank you dearest for coming to comment yesterday. I wish you fabulous holiday season that will lead up to a lovely gathering of friends and family to celebrate the joy of LOVE and LIFE. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a emporium of beautiful things. We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those velvet pumpkins! I could get lost in a place like this-- and happily so!

    -Keri

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man...there are so many good things in these photos...I wanna go there! How come I like "old stuff" so much :)

    ReplyDelete

One Kings Lanes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...